We give courses in companies, Universities, and Centers in all of the Autonomous Communities in Spain. They are flexible in content and duration and are always adapted to the needs of the students. Some examples include the following:
- I Continuing Education School Course of Parents for Professionals: Together with IDE-CESEM Business Schools we have jointly developed a continuing education cycle ‘School of Parents for Professionals’ that aims to supply tools to business professionals so that they ‘learn’ to educate their children well and obtain an equilibrium between ‘real’ life and the ‘working’ life. It helps to settle family disputes so that the business professional (the parent) can develop in their career without stress. This is a program that can be adapted to each group of students and to each company depending on their needs.
- First Workshop of the School of Parents for Professionals organized by the Institute of Company Directors (IDE=CESEM) and Urrainfancia. February 15, 2007. Duration: 3 hours. Professors: Trinidad Bernal, Conflicts in the family circle and mediation. Roberto Aguado, Economic stress and repercussions. Javier Urra, Education and social reality.
- Course “Education is Everyone’s Job” given by the University Center of Cardenal Cisneros (University Complutense of Madrid). From February 12 until March 26, 2007. Duration: 20 hours. Professors: Filipa Afonso, School harassment and bullying. Maria del Toro, Co-education within interculturalism and the equality of opportunities. Sonia Diaz Aldea, Pressure to Consume, Educate in Prevention. Miguel Clemente, Media and Education, Youth and Violence. Roberto Aguado, Drugs at the ages of 10-18, Signs that give them away. Javier Urra, Education, a permanent challenge.
- Course “Techniques to better educate children, a family strategy” in Merrill Lynch. Duration: 6 hours. June 14, 21, and 28, 2007. Professors: M. Carmen Alvarez, Communication in the Family. Marisa Diaz, How to correct a child. Marta Santin, Educate in good values. Amalio Blanco, Educate for coexistence. Roberto Aguado, The child, the adolescent, and the family, a negotiation. Javier Urra, Difficulties educating in today’s society.
- Course “Coexisting with Contact, techniques to improve conduct at home and at school” in the Aragonese Association of Educational Psychology in Zaragoza. March 2-16, 2009. Duration: 20 hours, timetable: 18:00-21:30 hours. Professors: Amalio Blanco. Maria del Toro. Sonia Diaz. Javier Urra.